Wednesday 23 March 2011

IN and OUT

IN
Manufacturing- As its drawing to the end of the Global Manufacturing Festival, Manufacturing is in at right at the top of my IN list!



Uggs- I am currently living in mine, they are SO comfy. Have nothing more to say on the topic.


Hulluimi- one of my new discovery’s, along with Rice ilk in tea, and you can grill it. I must say I’m a fan.


Radio1- it seems weeks ago, but this time last week Chris Moyles and Comedy Dave started there 50hour radio stint. I loved every minute of it. It’s not an easy thing to do, it’s not just talking (although Dave was struggling with that towards the end) it is all the clips that need playing and the ‘mixing’ of the show. Fearne did her bit by wearing a swimming costume and helping to add over half a million to there total of nearly 2million. Well Done lads!
Here is a video of Fearne in here costume from the BBC Youtube channel.


Rugby- I was kindly invited by Smith Cooper to join them at the Nottingham V Bristol match. It was such a good afternoon, good company, good food and a good win! The match was really exciting and I’ve already been checking out the next matches at Sheffield.



OUT


VAT- Yay! It’s gone, all done sent off, round of applause for me. I am usually dashing round the last few days of the month, but it went off on Monday and I am more than a little chuffed (can you tell).


Head Colds- I’m fed up with this head cold, it will not shift and I’m sat snuffling around the office


Dry Skin- on a shallow note, I have been using Garnier intense 7day body lotion for the past week and a half and it’s a winner!




Bank cards- I managed to lose my bank card on a night out and the last few days have been very frustrating without my card, but it’s scary how much I rely on it. It’s nice to have my replacement, but we forget how much we depend on these little bits of plastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment