Monday 7 March 2011

More Blogging


I have been getting lots of emails and texts from people saying how much they like the fact that I am posting more. I am hoping that Rachael (our StairSteady Coordinator) will keep blogging her 'Rachael’s Comments' post; we got lots of positive feedback from her first post. This is a chance for her to comment on anything that she thinks about, experiences or just wants to share with you. I am also hoping to do regular In and Out posts, as well as the regular posts about what we are doing. I am also playing with audio and hoping to add some more audio posts.
I know that the pictures on the blog are usually very basic and I am looking forward to trying to document more events and also to film more.


Thank you so much for your support so far, and please tell your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment