Friday 24 June 2011

Mentoring Slots

I am currently offering a limited number of mentoring sessions to start-up and small businesses, focusing on anything and everything, from start-up to the dilemma of ‘what next’.
Having been in business myself for a number of years, with my company Stairsteady, I have experienced the ups and downs of growing it from a GCSE project in my front room, into an organisation that operates in the international marketplace.
Why am I doing this? Quite simply because I understand that bringing a consultant into your business can not only be expensive, it can be a daunting experience too.
Rather than getting bogged down in the obvious, I offer a new approach and a sounding board for those looking to move on to the next stage with their business, or those wanting to start up. You just tell me where you want to go and we will plan the route there, it doesn’t get much simpler than that.

The sessions can be one off, or on a regular basis and can take place either in Sheffield City Centre or in my offices just off J30.

All conversations are of course fully confidential and NDA’s can be provided on request.
Prices:
£15.00 for 30min £25.00 for an hour

The usual terms and conditions apply. This offer is only open to companies either under 1 year old or with a turn over less that £25,000. However, if you are a larger company and would like to discuss my business consultancy services, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a free consultation. If you would like to be considered email ruth@stairsteady.net

No comments:

Post a Comment