Monday 28 February 2011

IN and OUT

IN



Weekend Breaks- I have just got back from a weekend away in Southampton, it was lovely, my brother and sister were already down there and my mum, dad, Phil and I had a wonderful weekend. We even went over to the Isle of Wight.




Lush- I LOVE Lush, the products are so nice and all the staff in the shops are always so helpful. It smells so lovely and they have a fair-trade range of products.

Music- I sit in the office and listen to music, I like such a range of music, last week it was Disney scores. And when we went to see One Sound the choir my brother and sister are in it just reminded me how much I like live music and especially an orchestra and choir, they way they all work together to create such an amazing sound.




Audio books- another secret passion (or not so secret) as I drive a lot and miss reading audio books are a way to keep up my love for books, lately I have been re-listening to some of my favourites- The Truth by Terry Prachett, Perfume by Patrick Suskind, the Harry Potter Books and The Other Boleyn Girl by Philipa Gregory.




Jewellery- I have such an array of jewellery and I currently seem to be wearing a lot more. I finally got one of my charms sorted for my charm bracelet and I have a very cool scrabble ring which is a current favourite.


White Tea- while we were away I tried white tea and pomegranate, now I love my herbal tea, especially green and white tea, but this blend is lovely and Whittards do a box of 50 tea bags, so this is definitely flavour of the month.

OUT

Straightners- I love my GHD’s but I am trying to cut down on the amount of heat I put on my hair. I think more out of laziness than anything. I love to wash my hair and just leave it to dry naturally, it’s just so simple.





Mess- although it may not seem like it judging from my desk and room, but I am trying to stay less clutter free. Honest.




Fake tan- after layering it on for a night out, I can’t be bothered to keep applying it so I’ve got to the patchy stage. Not a fan.




Lie ins- after a weekend of lie ins I was back up at 5.30am, I’m not a morning person but find I get the most out of my day when I’m up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment