Wednesday 3 November 2010

I am a very bad blogger...



I really need to blog more... whoops



So all has been busy in the StairSteady Office:


-We have a new leaflet and logo by printing.com, read all about it



and look how pretty it looked when we did some filming for the Manufacturing Diploma


- We have taken on another Rachael, this time on a more permanent basis, blog intro to come.



-Up to Christmas we are running a scheme that any new orders that we receive we will create a Shoebox for Operation Christmas Child on behalf of the customer.



-We had a very product logistics meeting (I love my flo diagrams).



-Next week we have a meeting with Handicare (formally Minivator) who do our fittings for us.



-Revenue and Customs are doing some filming....more to come I promise.





and





-I may have an announcement to make this week or next... so follow me on twitter to be the first to hear @RuthAmos

Short post I know but my aim is to blog more, it’s good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment