Sunday 18 April 2010

Naidex 2010

I cannot believe it was a year since the last Naidex; it’s the night before the week of..... Well sleep deprivation, madness, excitement, tired feet and fun.
Naidex is big on the StairSteady calendar, however tiring it is it will always have a special place in my heart. It was the place that I launched the StairSteady, where I first met Mike Lord and the Minivator team, it’s also a week I get to spend with my family, they take time off to help man the stand and the time we spend together is fantastic!

Don't get me wrong it’s a lot of preparation and (as I’m still not finished working at 8.50 on a Sunday night having worked a lot of the day) its hard work, but I LOVE IT! Naidex is a chance for everyone to get together, trade, the public and healthcare professionals. It the biggest show of its kind within the UK, and although it’s not cheap, it is worth every penny.

Now I’m saying all these fantastic things, and I’m not even there yet (I may be blogging with a different tone tomorrow) but this is my past experience.

Tomorrow (Monday) is set up day and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the doors are open and we take down Friday. It’s a full week.

I find tomorrow a really interesting day- I think it’s the engineer in me- three big empty halls get turned into a miniature village, for three days halls and the NEC, Birmingham become the mobility and healthcare centre of the UK. Filled with members of the public wanting to find out how to solve there everyday problems, healthcare professionals wanting to find out the newest developments in the marketplace and the trade looking for the next big thing.

It’s one of the most organised shows I have ever done, visitors badges are colour coordinated, online manuals are available for exhibitors, and the accessibility is second to none.

I would urge you, if you want to know more about what is to offer, how to solve a problem or just to see how a StairSteady works, then come to Naidex. More details can be found at www.naidex.co.uk including information on the workshops and demonstrations that are lead each day.

And remember, if you are visiting, come visit us at stand A52, we would love to see you!
Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment