Tuesday 8 December 2009

Newport, Wales


On the 20th November (yes I’m very late writing it but all I can say is I’ve been very busy) I talked at a 6th form conference held by Newport business school. i travelled down after my Look North interview and stayed overnight so I didn’t have to get up mega early.
It was such a quiet journey in, hardly any cars!!! Phil came with me to keep me company- and drive- it was so beautiful, with lovely bridges (its the engineer in me :-))

The students were all very lovely, I even got proposed to!
Some of the questions I got asked were really good and some of them were even considering setting up their own business. I really enjoyed the day and everyone was so friendly. Thank you for such a warm welcome J
Just a note to say thank you to Betina Skovbro for the photos (http://www.skovbro.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment