Monday 16 May 2011

In and Out

In-
Friends- I am so lucky to have so many supportive friends. Thanks :)




Start Up Saturday- I am very excited to be starting to lead a ‘start up Saturday’ workshop at Staples on the 21st may. It’s a 12 week course that will help and guide someone to start a business. The course is written by the very talented and knowledgeable Emma Jones who is heavily involved with ‘Start up Britain’. I can’t wait to see other people take the first step in business.
The Tudors- I know many people discovered this TV series a while ago, but my sister got me into it and I LOVE it. I’m fascinated with history and having read ‘The Other Boleyn Girl’ this time period is intriguing, I would really recommend it.



Ireland- its coming very close to people in this lovely country being able to buy The Stairsteady and I can’t wait! I am so excited, watch this space.


Out-
Blogging- ok that’s a lie really, it’s not ‘out’ I have just been really busy, I am hoping this will be the start of more regular posting. I have some ideas for new posts and vlogging but it all relies on time.
Being able to walk- I did the Sheffield Half Marathon on Sunday and my feet are not impressed with me. I however am very pleased that I managed to complete it in 13.1miles in 1hour 51minutes.
The weather- it seems that we have had our summer; I’m finding it very hard to dress in a morning with the ever changing weather. Hopefully it’s not the last of the sun this year.

Have a good week,
Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment